Friday, September 4, 2009

Bangkok

So it turns out the technical stop was in reality a real stop. Half the passengers where only going to Bangkok, and we are getting new ones from here as well. Anyways, we had to leave the plane and go trough security 2 more times, one with a normal scanning machine, and then with people checking the baggage by hand.

I have to wait in Bangkok for 3 hours before we are allowed to board the same plane again, so I figured I would post a small update to tell you all I got this far. I have met 5 others who are also from Norway and going to Sydney with the Work & Travel Company. I watched Star Trek on the plane (check my movie blog for a review later) and then I slept for the rest of the trip. Now I am preparing for another 9 hours before I land in Sydney!

2 comments:

  1. What is the story with Star Trekk and airplanes. US Airways showed Star Trekk to Philly and again to Oslo. Air France had Star Trekk as one of the options from Paris to NYC and I will not be surprised if Delta shows Star Trekk from NYC to Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for your information: They played star trekk on the Delta flight to Amsterdam too.

    ReplyDelete